JAIIB Exam Study Material: Jaiib Recollected Questions 2021
JAIIB Exam Study Material: JAIIB Recollected Questions 2021-2022
Principles and Practices of Banking Previous Year QuestionsIf you are preparing for JAIIB Exam this time, you should not miss this post as this post contains the memory recalled questions from the previous JAIIB Exams. And surely these questions will help you in the Upcoming Exam of JAIIB 2021-2022.
1. NRLM - (the subsidy amount)a. What is NRLM Scheme?
2. Book Debts
a. What is the meaning of Book Debts?
b. Does it have a debit balance or credit balance?
c. On which side of the Balance Sheet does they appear? Asset or Liability?
3. What is the maximum age requirement under PMJJBY?
4. Cooperative bank can borrow 2% .....how many points base?
5. Marketing (max no of questions)a. Meaning of Marketing
6. How many points base interest subvention in NULM NRLM % and upto what amount?
7. Possession can transfer in which type of mortgage - usufructuary mortgage.
8. Questions related to Provision:
a. What is provision?
b. What is the purpose of Provision?
c. What are the requirements for making a provision?d. What are the benefits of making a provision?
9. Priority Sector Lending
a. What is Priority Sector Lending
b. What is the minimum percentage for this sector
c. Master Directions on Priority Sector Lending by Reserve Bank of India
JAIIB IMPORTANT TOPICS LINK
10. GOVERNMENT YOJANAs (PMJDY, PMSBY, PMJJY, & PMJBY)a. PMJDY- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
11. IRDA or SEBI or RBI related questionsa. Their functions
12. Provisioning Norms related to Doubtful Non Performing Assets
a. What are NPAs?
b. What are the norms prescribed for their provisiong?
c. When do they become Loss Assets?
13. EMV stands for EUROPAY MASTER card & VISA stands for Visitors International Stay Admission
14. Right of subrogation
a. The Rights of Guarantorb. How & when does it come into effect?
a. Kharif season food grain PMFBY premium
b. Who is eligible for PMFBY?
c. Which scheme it was relaced with?
16. What is DD cancellation?
a. What is the Time Limit for the cancellation of DD?
b. The procedure & Rules for DD Cancellation.
17. Payment of Cheque after the working hours.
18. Market stabilisation scheme (MSS)
a. The purpose of Market Stabilization Scheme
b. The benefits of Market Stabilization Scheme
19. Supervision function of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
20. The concept of Marking
a. What is Marketing?
b. What are the marketing strategies in Banking Sector?
JAIIB IMPORTANT LINKS
21. Basel concept or Norms
22. Concept of NPAs
23. 5 to 6 questions From Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
24. Minor comes which act?
25. Gandhia's thought on Kuran and Gita etc.
JAIIB SYLLABUS PRIORITY LINK